- $125 per 50-minute individual in-person psychotherapy session.
- $125 Family Therapy (with/without patient).
- $125 Substance Abuse assessment and counseling.
- $125 per 50-minute conjoint/couples counseling session.
- $125 per 50-minute individual telehealth counseling session.
This information is required by the Counselor Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board, which regulates the practices of Professional Counseling, Social Work, and Marriage and Family Therapy in this state.
State of Ohio
Counselor Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
77 South High Street, 24th Floor, Room 2468
Columbus, Ohio 43215- 6171
Phone: 614.466.0912 Fax: 614.728.7790
Email: [email protected]
Mr. Rusk is a provider for many insurance companies, managed care and employee assistance programs (EAP). Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance program. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay and, if so, what is my copay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance or EAP cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need an authorization for services?
- Does my insurance plan or EAP cover telehealth counseling?
Cash, check and credit card are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $125 for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.