CURRENTLY IN PERSON SESSIONS ARE BEING OFFERED FOR CLIENTS WHO ARE VACCINATED
SEE THE TELEHEALTH PAGE FOR INTERNET COUNSELING
Safety Precautions in Effect During COVID-19
My office is taking the following precautions to protect you from the spread of the coronavirus:
- New client paperwork is available online at /userfiles/447988/file/NEW CLIENT OFFICE.pdf . Please download, print, sign and return by fax to 513-832-2993 or scan and attach to a return email at [email protected] . Please include a copy of both sides of your insurance card.
- Please wait in your car until I notify you by phone call/text, then enter the building and walk straight to my office (the hallway to the left of the waiting area), my door will be open.
- No waiting area with chairs is available in order to maintain safe distancing.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory (I will wear one) and hand sanitizer is available in my office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are available, and I encourage you to wash your hands.
- Appointments are scheduled so the overlap of clients is kept to a minimum – but keep a safe distance if you see someone.
- Credit cards for copay or bill payments are by computer entry only, no touching or handling of the card will be required.
- The office is disinfected after each session, common areas also will be cleaned/disinfected regularly.
- No physical contact is permitted.
- Your understanding and cooperation is essential and appreciated.